A dinner party blog for curious people looking for unique ways to feed their friends.
Fancy dinner parties are a thing of the past.
Stick to the basics, make a schedule, and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Make your dinner party memorable.
Taste and presentation are important, but if there’s no spark, your dinner party’s a dud. (Hint, it doesn’t have to be!)
You don’t have to be a master chef.
Avoid breaking the bank (or your back) and use simple recipes and menus that are easy to prepare in advance, instead.
- An Unfussy French Dinner Party MenuA completely make-ahead and surprisingly simple dinner party menu with soul-warming dishes that’ll transport you and your guests to a Burgundy farmhouse.
- Non-Cheesy Dinner Party Games for AdultsFive unique and non-cheesy dinner party games for adults that’ll turn a boring dinner party into one your guests won’t want to leave.
- How to Host a Stress-Free Dinner PartyHere are five simple steps to follow to host an entertaining, memorable, and stress-free dinner party that you’ll also get to enjoy.
- Planning A Stress-Free Dinner Party: A Step by Step GuideFollow this guide to planning a stress-free dinner party and you’ll be well on your way to having a relaxed, fun, and affordable evening.
- How To Plan a Dinner Party If You’ve Never Planned One BeforeEven if you’ve never hosted a dinner party before, follow these ten simple tips and nobody will even know it’s your first rodeo.
- Spicy, Crunchy, Thai Green Bean SaladThis updated version of the classic green papaya salad is an explosion of umami flavors and crispy, crunchy textures that’ll liven up any Asian main dish.