Life’s too short for boring dinner parties.
Get the Most Out of Your Gatherings
Let it go.
Focus less on logistics and more on purpose. You’ll discover that your gatherings are more relaxed and enjoyable for everyone.
Go beyond small talk.
Spark interesting conversations, not gossip, by introducing activities and conversation starters that’ll spark curiosity and build trust.
Imperfection is endearing.
Your friends aren’t expecting anything fancy so use ingredients you have on hand, make wholesome dishes, and don’t sweat it if you screw up a recipe.
- Ten Dinner Party Hacks for Even the Most Seasoned HostsIf it’s your first or fiftieth dinner party, there’s always room to improve so try one of these dinner party hacks at your next gathering.
- How to Have Better Dinner Party ConversationsUp your conversation game, be a better listener, and have better dinner party conversations with these five simple tips.
- How to Stay in Touch With Friends This HolidayIf you’re missing out on year-end and holiday gatherings, try one of these activities to stay connected and safe.
- Five Reasons Why You Should Throw a Small Dinner Party TodaySpend less time fussing about, have more meaningful conversations, and have more fun by throwing a small dinner party. Here’s how.
- An Unfussy French Dinner Party MenuA completely make-ahead and surprisingly simple dinner party menu with soul-warming dishes that’ll transport you and your guests to a Burgundy farmhouse.
- Non-Cheesy Dinner Party Games for AdultsFive unique and non-cheesy dinner party games for adults that’ll turn a boring dinner party into one your guests won’t want to leave.