Helping you try less to impress to throw better gatherings.
Admin sucks. Try doing less of it.
Don’t spend more time planning and preparing than the dinner party itself. Get practical tips on how to spend less time so you can enjoy more.
Make memories, not small talk.
Spark exciting conversations, not gossip, by planning activities and themed parties that your guests will remember.
Food is only one component.
Make wholesome meals that won’t break the bank or take you the entire week to prepare. Your friends will still love you.
- Citrus Marinated OlivesA delicious recipe for citrus marinated olives that will hands down elevate your appetizer and starter game.
- Fried Padron PeppersThese salty, two-bite deep fried peppers are the ultimate Spanish tapas dish that takes less than 10 minutes prepare.
- Basque CheesecakeThis one-bowl recipe is for a surprisingly simple cheesecake that will receive more compliments than your new haircut.
- The 2 Hour Cocktail PartyFollowing Nick Gray’s step-by-step party formula, I threw a surprisingly effortless and rewarding 2-Hour Cocktail Party.
- Practical Ideas on What to Bring to a Dinner PartyFigure out what to bring to a dinner party with this list of gift ideas that’ll fit every budget and any interest.
- Simple Spanish Tapas MenuA super easy and cost-effective Spanish tapas menu with two tapas and a delightful dessert to please even the fussiest of guests.