Throw better dinner parties.
Get fun and approachable hosting ideas so you can focus on what goes on around the table, not just what sits on top.
Create memorable experiences.
Spend less money and energy.
Be a more relaxed and engaged host.
Between work, life, and family, hosting a dinner party seems like a lot of effort.
You love the idea of bringing people together but you’re not a good cook and you can’t afford to feed everyone.
You host every now and then but your dinner party conversations are predictable and boring.
The games and activities you find online seem really complicated or too cheesy to play.
Here’s how we can help:
Practical and affordable tips, shortcuts, and ideas to help you plan a successful and memorable dinner party from start to finish. No fancy table decor required.
Time-saving tried and trusted dinner party recipes and menus that are both delicious and affordable.
Hey! I’m Kim.
Throwing memorable dinner parties didn’t come naturally.
When I first started hosting dinner parties in university, I used to spend far more time and money than I could afford planning and organizing them.
I could cook and make things look nice, but I fussed over the tiniest details.
The parties I hosted were fun and my friends seemed to enjoy them (I mean, who doesn’t love a free meal?). But, I always felt broke and exhausted afterward.
I wondered if there was something I could be doing differently…
Fresh on the blog:
- 15 Years Worth of Dinner Party Hosting TipsHere are my top dinner party hosting tips to help you prioritize connection and deepening friendships over fuss and fluff.
- Spanish TortillaThis quintessential Spanish potato, onion, and egg dish is delicious and easy to make ahead, making it the perfect dinner party menu item.
- How to Make Your Dinner Parties More InterestingPredictable can be boring. Find unique and fun ideas in this post to make your dinner parties more interesting.
- Dinner Party for 4Find out how and why a dinner party for four can be less stressful, more intimate and even more deluxe than a larger gathering.
- Fun Dinner Party Conversation Starters20 fun, easy, and creative conversation starters that you’ll actually want to use at your next dinner party.
- Planning a Dinner Party (for First Timers)Follow these ten simple tips to planning a dinner party and nobody will even suspect it’s your first rodeo.