A dinner party blog dedicated to helping you create more meaningful gatherings with friends.
More purpose, less admin.
Having a clear purpose for your dinner party will make you a better host and help prime your guests. By focusing less on logistics and more on why you’re gathering, you’ll feel less stressed and spend less time fussing over the little things that don’t actually matter.
Sure, small talk and gossip is fun but what do you really get out of it? Not much. Instead, guide your dinner party’s conversations by introducing activities and conversation starters even before your event begins.
Stop striving for perfection.
A little imperfection is endearing. Use what you have, don’t buy fancy ingredients if you can’t afford them, and make wholesome, good food. Your guests will love whatever you make!
- Ten Dinner Party Hacks for Even the Most Seasoned HostsIf it’s your first or fiftieth dinner party, there’s always room to improve so try one of these dinner party hacks at your next gathering.
- How to Have Better Dinner Party ConversationsUp your conversation game, be a better listener, and have better dinner party conversations with these five simple tips.
- How to Stay in Touch With Friends This HolidayIf you’re missing out on year-end and holiday gatherings, try one of these activities to stay connected and safe.
- Five Reasons Why You Should Throw a Small Dinner Party TodaySpend less time fussing about, have more meaningful conversations, and have more fun by throwing a small dinner party. Here’s how.
- An Unfussy French Dinner Party MenuA completely make-ahead and surprisingly simple dinner party menu with soul-warming dishes that’ll transport you and your guests to a Burgundy farmhouse.
- Non-Cheesy Dinner Party Games for AdultsFive unique and non-cheesy dinner party games for adults that’ll turn a boring dinner party into one your guests won’t want to leave.