A dinner party blog for curious people looking for unique ways to feed their friends.
Keep it simple.
Skip the overly complicated menu, don’t clean like a mad man, and spend less time fussing over which fork goes where.
Give it some oomph.
Guide the conversation, incorporate games, and make everyone feel welcome, even if they just met.
Nobody expects perfection.
Use ingredients you already have, cook hearty dishes, and everyone will be happy. Just don’t run out of alcohol!
- How to Have Better Dinner Party ConversationsOver New Years, a group of friends and I went off for a five-day camping trip where we had zero cell reception or internet. As sad as it sounds, I cannot remember the last time I had disconnected for such a long time and interacted with …
- How to Stay in Touch With Friends This HolidayIf you’re missing out on year-end and holiday gatherings, try one of these activities to stay connected and safe.
- Five Reasons Why You Should Throw a Small Dinner Party TodaySpend less time fussing about, have more meaningful conversations, and have more fun by throwing a small dinner party. Here’s how.
- An Unfussy French Dinner Party MenuA completely make-ahead and surprisingly simple dinner party menu with soul-warming dishes that’ll transport you and your guests to a Burgundy farmhouse.
- Non-Cheesy Dinner Party Games for AdultsFive unique and non-cheesy dinner party games for adults that’ll turn a boring dinner party into one your guests won’t want to leave.
- How to Host a Stress-Free Dinner PartyHere are five simple steps to follow to host an entertaining, memorable, and stress-free dinner party that you’ll also get to enjoy.