A dinner party blog for curious people looking for unique ways to feed their friends.
Keep it simple.
Skip the overly complicated menu, don’t clean like a mad man, and spend less time fussing over which fork goes where.
Give it some oomph.
Guide the conversation, incorporate games, and make everyone feel welcome, even if they just met.
Nobody expects perfection.
Use ingredients you already have, cook hearty dishes, and everyone will be happy. Just don’t run out of alcohol!
- Five Reasons Why You Should Throw a Small Dinner Party TodaySpend less time fussing about, have more meaningful conversations, and have more fun by throwing a small dinner party. Here’s how.
- An Unfussy French Dinner Party MenuA completely make-ahead and surprisingly simple dinner party menu with soul-warming dishes that’ll transport you and your guests to a Burgundy farmhouse.
- Non-Cheesy Dinner Party Games for AdultsFive unique and non-cheesy dinner party games for adults that’ll turn a boring dinner party into one your guests won’t want to leave.
- How to Host a Stress-Free Dinner PartyHere are five simple steps to follow to host an entertaining, memorable, and stress-free dinner party that you’ll also get to enjoy.
- Planning A Stress-Free Dinner Party: A Step by Step GuideFollow this guide to planning a stress-free dinner party and you’ll be well on your way to having a relaxed, fun, and affordable evening.
- How To Plan a Dinner Party If You’ve Never Planned One BeforeEven if you’ve never hosted a dinner party before, follow these ten simple tips and nobody will even know it’s your first rodeo.