Helping you try less to impress to throw better gatherings.
Admin sucks. Try doing less of it.
Spend less time and money on small, menial things, and you and your guests will have a better time, guaranteed.
Make memories, not small talk.
Spark exciting conversations, not gossip, by planning activities that’ll give your party substance and be more memorable.
Quit sweating the small stuff.
Make wholesome meals that won’t break the bank. Or, make it a potluck.
- Citrus Marinated OlivesA delicious recipe for citrus marinated olives that will hands down elevate your appetizer and starter game.
- Fried Padron PeppersThese salty, two-bite deep fried peppers are the ultimate Spanish tapas dish that takes less than 10 minutes prepare.
- Basque CheesecakeThis one-bowl recipe is for a surprisingly simple cheesecake that will receive more compliments than your new haircut.
- Practical Ideas on What to Bring to a Dinner PartyFigure out what to bring to a dinner party with this list of gift ideas that’ll fit every budget and any interest.
- The 2 Hour Cocktail PartyFollowing Nick Gray’s step-by-step party formula, I threw a surprisingly effortless and rewarding 2-Hour Cocktail Party.
- Simple Spanish Tapas MenuA super easy and cost-effective Spanish tapas menu with two tapas and a delightful desert to please even the fussiest of guests.