Helping busy hosts focus on what goes on around the table, not just what sits on top.
I’m Kim, and I get it!
I used to spend more time and money than I could afford planning and organizing my dinner parties.
There’d be elaborate dishes made with exotic ingredients, fresh flowers on the table, and fancy table decor.
I was exhausted and broke. And, I always felt that after my guests, something was missing!
The Aha! moment
It wasn’t until I started organizing blind taste tests that I realized what this deflated feeling was.
I was too busy focusing on how my dinner parties looked and completely forgot to address how my guests and I felt.
I did zero planning to keep conversations going, ensuring my guests would get along, and create affordable dishes I could make ahead to be less stressed out.
Tried and tested, just for you!
Since then, I’ve made it a priority to focus far less than what sits on the table and figure out how to elevate the experience around the table.
I’ve experimented with themed parties, affordable recipes I can make ahead of time, fun (not cheesy) games and activities to play as a group.
I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t. And, I want to share this with you.
People remember experiences, not material things.
- Fun Dinner Party Conversation Starters20 fun, easy, and creative conversation starters that you’ll actually want to use at your next dinner party.
- Planning a Dinner Party (for First Timers)Follow these ten simple tips to planning a dinner party and nobody will even suspect it’s your first rodeo.
- Citrus Marinated OlivesA delicious recipe for citrus marinated olives that will hands down elevate your appetizer and starter game.
- Fried Padron PeppersThese salty, two-bite deep fried peppers are the ultimate Spanish tapas dish that takes less than 10 minutes prepare.
- Basque CheesecakeThis one-bowl recipe is for a surprisingly simple cheesecake that will receive more compliments than your new haircut.
- The 2 Hour Cocktail PartyFollowing Nick Gray’s step-by-step party formula, I threw a surprisingly effortless and rewarding 2-Hour Cocktail Party.